Royal Adult Day Services is a non-profit, community-based adult day that provides an array of therapeutic services to enhance the quality of life for your loved one. We provide high-quality, affordable support services to participants and their families. Our programs foster independence, well-being, and self-esteem.
Certification received from St. Louis University's Gateway Geriatric Center now allows us to offer Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST), an evidence-based group intervention for persons with mild to moderate dementia. To enroll your loved one in the program, please make an appointment with our social worker by calling 770-465-4700.
- Commitment to Quality Care -- Royal will strive to exceed expectations in all areas of care.
- Integrity and Accountability - Open and honest communication will be maintained at all times.
- All participants will be treated with dignity and respect.
- All participants will have access to needed services that achieve optimal outcomes.
- All participants will be empowered to exercise informed choices